1. These general conditions apply to every offer of ShopSOYL and any agreement reached at a distance between ShopSOYL and consumers .
2. Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these General Terms and Conditions available to the consumer . If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded , indicated that the general conditions for the entrepreneur to see and they will be sent . As soon as possible free of charge to the consumer
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded , the text of these terms and conditions are set in such a way that the consumer in the consumer made available electronically a simple way can be stored on a durable medium . If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded , indicated where the general conditions may be taken and that they electronically or otherwise will be sent free of charge. Request of the consumer electronically
4. In the event that in addition to these terms and conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the consumer in case of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision that is most favorable to him 's .
ARTICLE 2 - The offer
1. If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions , this will be explicitly stated in the offer .
2. The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services . The description is sufficiently detailed to allow . Proper assessment of the offer by the consumer If ShopSOYL uses these images are a true representation of the products and / or services . Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer does not bind the entrepreneur.
3. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached . To the acceptance of the offer
This concerns in particular:
- The price including taxes ;
- Any costs of delivery;
- The manner in which the agreement will be achieved and what actions are required ;
- Whether to apply the right of withdrawal ;
- The method of payment , delivery or performance of the contract;
- The deadline for accepting the offer , or the deadline for doing maintenance of the price ;
- The level of the rate of distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate;
- If the contract is filed , how this is to consult the consumer after the conclusion ;
- How the consumer before the conclusion of the agreement of unwanted actions he can get informed , and the way he can recover before the contract is concluded;
- Any languages, including Dutch , the contract can be concluded;
- The conduct to which ShopSOYL is subject and the way the consumer can consult these behavioral codes electronically ;
- The minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of a contract , including continuous or periodic delivery of products or services .
ARTICLE 3 - The contract
1. The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time the consumer accepts the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
2. If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically ShopSOYL immediately confirm electronic receipt of acceptance of the offer . Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer may rescind the contract .
3. If the agreement is created electronically , ShopSOYL take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transmission of data and ensure a secure web environment . If the consumer can pay electronically ShopSOYL will take appropriate security measures.
4. ShopSOYL can - within the law - to inform or to satisfy the consumers of its payment obligations, and of all those facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract . If ShopSOYL under this investigation was justified not to conclude the contract, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to bind . Implement special conditions
5 . ShopSOYL will the product or service to the consumer the following information , in writing or in such a way that it can be stored on a durable medium , the consumer in an accessible manner :
a the conditions and the manner in which the consumer of the right of withdrawal may be exercised, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal ;
b . information on existing after sales service and guarantees;
ARTICLE 4 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products :
1. When purchasing products, the consumer can cancel the contract without giving any reason within 7 days. This period starts on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
2. During this period the consumer will treat the product and packaging . If he exercises his right of withdrawal , he shall return the product with all accessories and in original condition and packaging ShopSOYL , according to information provided by ShopSOYL reasonable and clear instructions .
When providing services :
3. With the delivery of services, the consumer can cancel the contract without giving any reason to dissolve for at least 7 days , starting on the day of entering into the agreement .
4. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the supply and ShopSOYL at / or before the relevant provision provided reasonable and clear instructions .
ARTICLE 5 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal , will not exceed the cost of returning the goods .
2. If the consumer has paid an amount , ShopSOYL this amount as soon as possible , but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation, refund .
ARTICLE 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. If do not have a right of withdrawal , the consumer , may be excluded entrepreneur submitted that the conclusion of the agreement, stated . Clearly in the offer , at least in time by only ShopSOYL
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products :
a by ShopSOYL to have been made to the consumer's specifications ;
b . that are clearly personal in nature ;
c . which can not be returned because of their nature ;
d. which can quickly deteriorate or expire ;
e . whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which ShopSOYL has no influence ;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g . for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services :
a to carry on a certain date on accommodation, transport , catering or leisure or during a specified period;
b . the supply with the express consent of the consumer before the period has expired;
c . betting and lotteries .
ARTICLE 6 - The price
1. All prices are expressed in Euros, in accordance with legal regulations , and include VAT .
2. Special offers are only valid for the period as stated in the offer. This listing is printed or listed on the website relating to this special offer . These periods are always similar.
3. The buyer is the price that ShopSOYL has communicated. In its confirmation of these terms
4. The supply of products or services mentioned prices include VAT .
5 . Delivery costs are not included in the price .
ARTICLE 7 - Conformity and Guarantee
1. ShopSOYL guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer , the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usefulness and the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations .
2. One offered by ShopSOYL , manufacturer or importer as a guarantee scheme does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer may assert under the law and / or the agreement of a failure to fulfill the obligations towards ShopSOYL ShopSOYL relevant remote .
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of this article , there can be no question of a guarantee if wear can be considered further in the following cases as normal:
- If changes are made to the product , including repairs are not carried out with the consent of iwantthatmusthave or the manufacturer ;
- If defects resulting from non compliance with the written instructions or improper use ;
- If damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligence .
ARTICLE 8 - Delivery and execution
1. ShopSOYL will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services .
2. The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has . Known to the company
3. The company will implement accepted orders expeditiously but within 30 days , unless a longer period has been agreed . If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not be carried out only partially, the consumer receives them no later than one month after placing the order . The consumer in this case the right to terminate the contract without penalty and be entitled to any compensation .
4. In case of dissolution in accordance with the preceding paragraph ShopSOYL the amount that the consumer as quickly as possible , be paid no later than 30 days after repudiation .
5 . If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible , ShopSOYL will endeavor to provide a replacement item available . Before the delivery will be notified that a replacement item is delivered . Clear and comprehensible manner For replacement items right of withdrawal can not be excluded . The cost of return shipment are borne by ShopSOYL .
6. The risk of damage and / or loss of products until the moment of delivery to the consumer in ShopSOYL , unless otherwise expressly agreed .
7. For deliveries abroad, other conditions may apply .
ARTICLE 9 - Duration Transactions
1. The consumer may contract concluded for an indefinite period at all times in compliance with the applicable termination rules and a notice of one month.
2. A contract for a definite period has a duration of up to two years . If it is agreed that the silence of the consumer distance contract will be renewed, the contract will be continued as a contract for an indefinite period and will continue after the notice of the agreement up to a month.
ARTICLE 10 - Payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid within fourteen days after delivery of the goods or in the case of a contract to provide a service , within 14 days after issuance of the documents relating to this .
2. When selling products to consumers are stipulated . In terms never a prepayment of more than 50 % If payment is agreed , the consumer may not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service ( s) before the advance payment has been made .
3. The consumer has the duty to report . Inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment immediately to ShopSOYL
4. In case of default by the consumer , the operator subject to statutory limitations, the right to the consumer to spend . Advance reasonable expenses will be made known
ARTICLE 11 - Complaints
1. ShopSOYL has a well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure .
2. Complaints about the performance of the contract must promptly , fully and be submitted to ShopSOYL , after the consumer has discovered the defects. Clearly defined
3. Complaints submitted to ShopSOYL be counted answered from the date of receipt . Within 14 days If a complaint is a foreseeable longer processing time , by ShopSOYL within the period of 14 days responded with a message confirming receipt and indicating when the consumer can expect . A more detailed answer
4. If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute that is subject to dispute.
1363 BG Almere
BTW: NL 074485908B01